Project EngineerPosted by TachyonBeheer / February 22nd, 2017 / No responses
As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for the technical development stage. You will be responsible from project nomination until finalized design. Part of your responsibilities are the technical specification, design, planning and costs. During a project you will be the link between your project team and the development team of the customer. Based on customer specific requirements you will lead the development and validation of innovative solutions, providing technical support of the project team, customers and suppliers. You will work together with design-, quality- and production engineering, sales and purchasing. There will be room for your personal development and interest organization-wide. You will work in a small professional team consisting of quality, production, and sales department.
In this job you will be:
- working on projects in product- and process engineering
- creating and securing technical specifications of projects
- translating customer requirements to specification
- synchronizing supplier and customer requirements
- support purchasing with supplier selection
- supporting sales with searching and creating new business with new customers and markets
- support design for manufacture & assembly
- giving input in APQP project meetings
- pro-active in continuous improvement
Your personal requirements:
- Bachelor, preferably in the field of engineering (BEng)
- knowledge of turbocharger/vehicle/powertrain technology
- experience in 3D CAD modelling
- excellent communication skills within multi-disciplinary team and with external parties
- self-starter, able to prioritize and plan effectively
- excellent problem solving skills and a creative approach for new ideas
- keen attention to detail.
- knowledge of (automotive) quality tools and methods (yes! we offer training courses)
- a hands-on mentality that fits the culture and dynamics of our company
- a dream job with a lot of career opportunities
- a competitive package of salary with good benefits
- a dynamic work environment, in our new high-tech facility
- a team of enthusiastic colleagues
About Tachyon Engineering
Tachyon Engineering is an engineering company with a focus on high end (vehicle) engineering, with a specialization in turbocharger systems. Our customers are low volume powertrain- and vehicle manufacturers and engineering firms.
The company is part of the Tachyon Group, together with Tachyon Motorsport and Hydrotest Systems.
Tachyon Engineering: Turbocharger Technology | OEM small projects | Engineering
Tachyon Motorsport: Building, preparing and maintaining (historical) FIA approved racing cars
Hydrotest Systems: Products & solutions for Maritime, Off shore, Small OEM, Automotive and Diesel specialists.
Based in Eemnes, Tachyon Engineering is located in the center of The Netherlands. Eemnes is perfectly reachable by public transportation and car.
Please send an email with your motivation and C.V. to Thiemo Timmers firstname.lastname@example.org.