Quality Project Engineer, DREAM JOB!Posted by TachyonBeheer / February 14th, 2019 / No responses
What are you going to do?
As a Quality Project Engineer you are responsible for proactively initiating, preparing and executing activities to ensure and improve product quality. Besides the quality related topics, you are able to support on the many exciting engineering projects we are offering. There will be room for your personal development and interest organization-wide.
A Quality Project Engineer will work in a small professional team consisting of engineering, production, and sales department.
In this job you will be:
- creating, updating and implementing quality procedures / instructions
- approving / validating new, internal and supplier manufacturing processes
- performing internal and external audits on projects and development phases
- approving and validate 8D reports
- monitoring business performance with KPI’s
- supporting customer / supplier non – conformities
- working on projects in product- and process engineering
- giving input in APQP project meetings
- pro-active in continuous improvement
Your personal requirements:
- HBO or MBO level in a technical related field
- knowledge of (automotive) quality tools and methods (yes! we offer training courses)
- good communication and presentation skills
- flexibility, analytic and customer & service orientation are your core competences
- a hands-on mentality that fits the culture and dynamics of our company
- a dream job with a lot of career opportunities
- a competitive salary with good benefits
- a dynamic work environment
- a team of enthusiastic colleagues
- full time or part time employment possibility
About Tachyon Engineering
Tachyon Engineering is an engineering company with a focus on high end (vehicle) engineering, with a specialization in turbocharger systems. Our customers are low volume powertrain- and vehicle manufacturers and engineering firms.
The company is part of the Tachyon Group, together with Tachyon Motorsport and Hydrotest Systems.
Tachyon Engineering: Turbocharger Technology | OEM small projects | Engineering
Tachyon Motorsport: Building, preparing and maintaining (historical) FIA approved racing cars
Hydrotest Systems: Products & solutions for Maritime, Off shore, Small OEM, Automotive and Diesel specialists.
Based in Soest, Tachyon Engineering is located in the center of The Netherlands. Soest is perfectly reachable by public transportation and car.
Please send an email with your motivation and C.V. to Thiemo Timmers firstname.lastname@example.org